Friday, February 1, 2013

Influenster - Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap

Hey everyone! About 1 month ago I received 3 bottles of Palmolive Fresh Infusions for free for review from Influenster. This is a new launch from Palmolive, and it comes in 3 scents: Ginger White Tea (Peach scent with a hint of sharp ginger), Lime Basil (Sweet candy lime scent), and Lemon Thyme (Lemon Scent, a little like cleaning chemicals).

Got my @influenster box in today! Going to be testing out & reviewing some new #PalmoliveFreshInfusions  in #gingerwhitetea , #limebasil & #lemonthyme - they all smell so #fresh ! My favorite has to be the Ginger White Tea !
Top -> Bottom: Lemon Thyme, Lime Basil, Ginger White Tea



Here is what Palmolive has to say about it: (taken from the Walmart website) Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents and elegant simplicity are what inspire people in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, Palmolive created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive dish liquid
  • Fresh Infusions
  • Naturally Inspired
  • Sparkling Clean
  • Phosphate Free
  • Kosher
When I received this box, I was pretty excited to change up my dish soap routine with these fresh smelling soaps. The scent of these are very light and refreshing. The formula is a little on the watery side for being "concentrated", and I felt like I had to use more of it to get the same cleaning effect as other thicker formulas. With that said, I also noticed that I went through 1 bottle in a little less than a month, which is pretty quick for me.


Pros:
  • Fresh Scent
  • Phosphate Free
  • Effective: picks up greasy well
  • Price: $2.69

Cons:
  • Formula is a little watery compared to some other dish soap brands
  • Have to use more than other dish soap: Since the formula is so thin, I find that the I go through the bottle very quickly, each bottle lasted a little less than a month
  • Availability: I have seen them on online websites, but I have yet to see them in stores.

Overall, although this dish soap is affordable, it is not the best I have ever used. I think it's really the thin formula that I find to be the biggest down side, because I just seem to go through it a lot faster than other thicker formula dish soaps. It was nice to switch it up, but I do not think I would have purchased these on my own.

Stay Beautiful!

Love,

Helen

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...