Monday, June 22, 2015

Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color

VS Lip Plumper Custom Color

Ah, Victoria's Secret, you get me every time! Today I have for you the Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color.



VS Lip Plumper Custom Color
VS Lip Plumper Custom Color

This product starts off as a clear gloss that then changes color when it makes contact with your lips, and it is supposed to give you your very own custom color with the added bonus of some lip plumping!


VS Lip Plumper Custom Color
VS Lip Plumper Custom Color

I have to say, right off the bat, I wasn't too impressed with the lip plumping quality to this product. It plumped my top lip most noticeably, but it plumped a little unevenly, which could possible be attributed to my application, but I still wasn't left all that impressed. The next time I apply this I will be sure to be a bit more careful with my application and perhaps get a more even subtle plumping effect.

In addition, I have to mention the tingling sensation, specifically on my top lip lingered for well over 10 mins. This didn't really bother me, but for those who don't like that, it is certainly worth mentioning.

Aside from my issue with the plumping aspect of this product, I really loved the color pay off on my lips! It turned into a very natural looking pink. I'm such a sucker for gimmicks! As to the 'custom' color claims, I couldn't really gauge, unless I were to test it on someone else. The gloss has a fruity scent to it and texture wise it is slightly tacky but otherwise pleasant on the lips.

Overall, I really loved the color payoff with this lip gloss, but the plumping power didn't wow me enough to recommend it for that purpose. Also, I don't think a lot of people enjoy that tingling sensation, which you do get with this product.

Highlights:
  • Availability: Victoria's Secret Stores
  • Price: $10
Do you have a favorite lip plumper? Are you a sucker for gimmicks too? ;-) Let me know in the comments below!!

Stay Beautiful!

Love,

Helen

3 comments:

  1. My mom sister and Iall used it after iI bought it and it was a different shade on all of us for some reason mine was a much brighter pink! But i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Thanks for sharing

    If you want to make any kind of changes in the shape or size of your lips, then you can use the Lip Plumper that is provided by fullips, the company offers a wide range of options in natural lip plumper that can provide you perfect lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing some techniques about lip plumping and how effectively can it be done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...