Monday, November 17, 2014

Adventures in Lush - Episode 3: Celebrate Hand and Body Lotion

It's that time of year again when the dreaded itching and cracking of dry skin is upon us! This is where LUSH Cosmetics' Celebrate Hand and Body Lotion comes in. This is the second year in a row that I have purchased this product, so I wanted to come on here and talk a little about it.
Lush Cosmetics Celebrate


Let's just start off by saying how GREAT this lotion smells. It has a nice citrus smell to it that is uplifting and that cognac oil gives it that perfect bit of warmth. It scents the skin beautifully and with the warmth of your body it just smells even better!
Lush Cosmetics Celebrate
Creamy Goodness!
Ok, so besides loving the smell of this product, the most important factor is its moisturizing qualities. This lotion is on the heavier side than most other lotions I have tried, which lends itself nicely to keeping your skin feeling soft and comfortable throughout the day while battling the cold and artificial heat. The formula goes on smoothly and easily on the skin, and after massaging it in you can still feel the lotion on your skin. It is not one of those formulas that feels weightless on the skin, but instead feels like you have a soft thin protective moisturizing layer on your skin. I'm not sure if I am describing it well, but I will say that if you are a dry skin sufferer, you will appreciate it. Personally, I slather this lotion all over my body (I love it that much!), and it keeps me soft and moisturized for pretty much the whole day.
Lush Cosmetics Celebrate
Ingredients

Highlights:
  • Availability: LUSH Stores, LUSH Online
  • Price: $32.95 (7.7 oz)
  • Limited Edition
I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone who suffers from dry skin. The only sad part about this lotion is that it is Limited Edition, as it is part of the Lush Christmas releases this year. Also, there is no guarantee that Lush will bring this back again next Christmas, so I would suggest that if you try it and like it, buy back ups!

Do you have any Lush favorites? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay Beautiful !

Love,

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...