Monday, December 1, 2014

What is Influenster? - Influenster Review


Hi everybody! Today I wanted to come to you with a short blog about Influenster. I'm sure you have seen it mentioned a fair amount on this blog, so I figured I would tell you a little about it.


Influenster is free to sign up, and is a program that provides you with products to review based on surveys and your preferences. In addition, you can connect your social media accounts and increase your 'Social Impact' to increase the chances of you qualifying for a box. Your Influenster profile is solely your own, as you are able to unlock certain badges that interest you or highlight certain milestones. In addition, you can have a higher score by reviewing and answering questions about products you are familiar with. All this information also allows Influenster to pair you up with a box that matches with your preferences.

Needless to say, I am a huge fan of Influenster and this program. I have not had a single regret about signing up, and in fact it has given me opportunities to try and review products I otherwise may not have tried. For example, I once received a box (specifically the Sugar N' Spice Vox Box) with multiple products in it, one of which was the Colgate Optic White Toothpaste & Mouthwash. After testing these products and using them I have not gone back to my old whitening toothpaste I used prior. I loved this toothpaste and mouthwash combination so much that I have continued to repurchase it since first trying it through Influenster. Another added point of interest was that when I reviewed the Mouthwash, I had mentioned in my review that the flavor was not very good, and a few months later, Colgate had re-released the mouthwash with 'Improved flavor'. My point being, is that through the consumers and reviews through Influenster and other sources, our voices were heard and Colgate did something about it. I was very impressed, and extremely pleased with the change, by the way. So by no means think that these reviews and opinions are going unheard. Trust me, you are doing a service in return for the wonderful free products that you can be exposed to through Influenster.



Additionally, I would like to mention that it has not only been things like toothpaste and mouthwash I have reviewed in the past. Occasionally, you get some especially spectacular products, of which I have a hard time choosing my favorite. It has to be a toss up between the Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker and the Victoria's Secret Sports Bra. I use my Sony Bluetooth Speaker practically everyday for just listening to music or as a wireless speaker phone. In addition, I use the Victoria's Secret Sports Bra for my gym days, and have been nothing but impressed with the quality and support that it provides. In fact, I loved it some much, I am on the market to purchase another one.


In recent weeks, Influenster has really stepped it up a notch with the new Influenster App. You can basically do everything straight from your phone, including reviews on products, or answering questions about products that you have tried. Probably one of the best features of this App is the Barcode Scanner, which I have used many times, especially in the drugstore makeup aisle. Basically you open the App and click the bar code scanner and scan the product. After scanning the product the App will direct you to the reviews on the product and what people that have used the product have to say about it. Also, you have the option to ask a specific question about the product, and a fellow influenster will eventually provide you with an answer. Now, I don't know about you, but I find that particularly helpful when it comes to makeup. Sometimes I even use it for the occasional food item, just to see what people have to say about the flavor of something I'm not too sure about. Otherwise, I think this aspect of the Influenster App is pretty awesome and extremely useful, especially for someone like me that likes to sometimes read up on a product before purchasing it.

Overall, I really enjoy the Influenster program and only hope that you get to enjoy it as much I have. Check it out for yourself HERE or HERE (referral link)

Let me know what you guys think!

Stay Beautiful!!

Love,

Helen

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...