|Harp on it; Halo-Graphic; Cherubic|
The formula of these is so smooth, there is no skipping or streaking. You can get away with 1 coat, but I like to do 2 because it deepens the color a bit more. Another great aspect about this polish is that the top coat does not dull the polish or the holographic effect.
Harp On It:
A classic silver holographic polish. This should be a staple in everyone's collection. If you are looking for just 1 color to choose I would say get this one, it is a classic holographic.
|Harp on it - Flash|
|Harp on it - No flash|
|Harp On It - On my nails|
Another gorgeous holographic. It is a nude champagne holo, it is more subtle compared to Harp On It. This would be a nice choice for some who prefer a holographic polish that is a little more toned down. You are not sacrificing the holographic effect at all, it is just the base color that is a bit more on the neutral side.
|Cherubic - Flash|
|Cherubic - No Flash|
|Cherubic - on my nails|
Halo-graphic is obviously a pink holographic polish. This is the darker of the 2 pink shades from this collection. It is a rich dark pink base color with that same holographic effect as the previous 2 polishes.
|Halo-Graphic - Flash|
|Halo-Graphic - No Flash|
- The color is opaque in one coat
- What you see is what you get - you get the same gorgeous holographic effect on the nail as you see in the bottle.
- It does not get foggy or lose its quality even after a top coat
- The nicest holographic polish I have seen on the market
- Long Wearing - Lasted 5 days before beginning to show a little fading at the tips of my nails.
- Quick Drying
- Applies evenly
- Easy Removal Process - I normally use acetone nail polish remover and this polish comes off like a dream, no struggling whatsoever.
- Price: $8-$10 It is on the higher end side for nailpolish, but in my opinion, the quality you are getting is well worth it.
- Availability: You really have to hunt for these, I have seen them in local beauty supply stores, but I have not seen them anywhere else. You can also find retailers online, including the Color Club website.
I can really go on and on about these polishes. I am not sure the holographic effect can get any better than this Color Club Halo Hues Collection. Just for everyone's information there are a total of 6 colors in this collection. The other 3 that I did not buy were: Angel Kiss (a blue-green holographic); Cloud Nine (a softer, paler pink than Halo-Graphic); and Blue Heaven (a light blue holographic). Also, I was recently informed that there will be a new Color Club Holographic Collection coming out this year for Spring 2013, I can't wait!!!!
Do you own any holographic nail polish? How does it compare to this Color Club Collection?
Let me know in a comment down below. Stay Beautiful!!
YouTube Review: http://youtu.be/lTtqAVCExyE