Friday, June 14, 2013

Victoria's Secret - Semi-Annual Sale Haul

I know I have never mentioned this before outright, but I am a sucker for a sale. Especially for the Semi-Annual Sales that most stores have during the summer and right after the holidays. I have been waiting very patiently for this Victoria Secret Semi-Annual sale, because it is around this time that my mother and I are getting short on our body creams and mists. And for the record, my mother goes through these things like water, so I like to stock up for her. In addition, I usually save up my survey coupons for this sale, hey, $10 bucks is $10 bucks! Anyway, the semi-annual sale has been going on online for about a week already, and only started in stores this past Tuesday (June 11).

So without further ado - here is my plunder!!!!

VS Haul




I know it doesn't look like much, and only the 4 PINK items are mine, the rest I picked up for my mother. But, trust me, she will go through this batch by fall.

I would like to mention that in addition to this I did take advantage of the online Semi-Annual sale for their $14.99 bras, which for Victoria Secret, they are a steal! I picked up 4, but I decided not to show you guys a picture of my bras for the simple fact that I don't want to creep anyone out by showing you my undergarments, lol. Also, I will probably end up going back at some point to check out their $3.99 PINK panties, because that is a pretty good price for them as well, we'll see what they have left. HAPPY SHOPPING!!

What did you pick up at the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale? Are you a sucker for sales like me? :)

Stay Beautiful!!

Love,

Helen

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...